We will be using Betty’s nature journal for her to record
the things that we do each week. She is beginning to write labels (Literacy:
Writing 40-60 months) so we will continue this and her next steps will be to
start writing some simple sentences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introduction
Hi! I’m Natalie. I have two children that are both under the age of five and I’m a registered childminder. I was a teacher for eight years ...
-
Today, we have celebrated Betty’s first day of not going to school/pre-school by doing lots of fun things. She has had a swimming lesson. ...
-
This week, we wrapped up warm and went for walks in the woods every day. Here’s how I support all areas of children’s development on our ...
-
This week, we have been exploring nature using all of our senses. First, we talked about what we can see, hear, smell, taste and feel. I as...




No comments:
Post a Comment